The Power of Affirmations  

Posted by enchantrezz in

Positive affirmation is a great tool to heighten your personal power. It helps you achieve your goal and eliminate negative thought patterns. Positive affirmations are positive statements you repeat to yourself until they impress or penetrate your subconscious mind.

Affirmations are either done mentally, verbally or written down. These statements are repeated over and over again until this inner conversation affects your subconscious mind, accepts it, then releases an awesome personal power to materialize your intentions, and desires.

Affirmation is neutral, it works positively, and negatively. It creates mental images, and likewise evoke emotions. Your thoughts and feelings can drastically change through the use of affirmations. It has a dual power, it can either build or destroy. It can make or break you.

Positive affirmations are words that help you focus and keep you on track to accomplish your goals. They are like instructions you feed your mind. It is so powerful that it influences your attitude, and behavior.

If you always think of undesirable situations, and often speak of negative sentences then expect that it will soon materialize in your life. We often repeat negative conversations in our minds without being aware of our thoughts. We easily surrender to negative thinking, readily embrace the idea and the worst is, we always speak of it.

Simply put, the thoughts you consistently dwell on your mind triggers your emotions, your emotions trigger you to verbalize what you feel then it ultimately affects your life, and shapes your destiny.


Powerful affirmations you can work on:

  • Everyday in every way, I am getting better and better.
  • I am healthy in mind, body and spirit
  • My body is healed, restored and filled with energy
  • God's love heals me.
  • I now live in a rich and loving universe
  • Wealth comes to me easily and effortlessly
  • Love is filling my life now
  • I am surrounded by love
  • I am successful in whatever I do
  • My sleep is relaxed and refreshing
  • My business is highly profitable
  • Loving thoughts always fill my mind

upcoming articles:

  • How to Properly affirm and Imprint Goals
  • More Powerful Affirmations


This entry was posted on Nov 8, 2007 at 8:03 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 your thoughts

Post a Comment