Create Effective Affirmations  

Posted by enchantrezz in

Affirmations when emotionally charged and worded correctly can access the creative power of your mind and manifest your desires. Some say affirmations don't work or affirmations help them just a teeny weeny bit and just for a short span of time.

The bottom line is, they tend to stop saying their affirmations, and some create affirmations where thoughts and emotions aren't in total agreement or not synchronize with what they really want to create in their lives. They definitely won't get results!

Affirmations don't operate on the same level, they are not equal. Some affirmations take a longer to time to have an impact in your life. If you want to earn a large stream of income, it's not going to happen magically overnight. It does not fall from the sky and fall on your lap.

Affirmations helps you create the changes you want in your life and helps you to be always on a positive mental and emotional state. The law of attraction works through your affirmations, it creates opportunities to meet people, and create convenient circumstances that will help you achieve your goals. You must be open to all the possibilities and opportunities being presented to you. You have to act on it and do something about it.

How do you make affirmations work? How do I make it happen?


Learn these steps to affirm effectively:

1. Affirmations must be stated in the present tense.

If you affirm, "I WILL have a job promotion" or "I WILL be rich in the near future", "I HOPE I'm well and I will be healed", or " I'm going to have a wonderful relationship", you are conditioning your mind that you will achieve your goals in the INDEFINITE FUTURE. You are already stating that it is beyond your control, and you are giving yourself more than fifty percent of doubt that it will not happen.

2. Create Positive Statements


Be in the "NOW", state it as if it is presently happening in your life. It rejects negative thought process and replaces it with powerful positive thoughts and emotions. Therefore, you are harnessing the secret law of attraction to bring you the desires of your heart, NOW.

Replace those wrong affirmations with :
  • I'm now promoted, and I'm ecstatic!
  • I'm now rich, and living an abundant life!
  • My relationship is wonderful and I'm radiating love.
  • The light of God is healing me right now
  • I am healed and I'm full of energy
3. Gear away from negative affirmations that sounds like good statements like:
  • I'm not weak
  • I'm never late
  • I'm out of debt
  • I'm no longer suffering
Though it means well, but it creates a whole lot of negative images. When you say 'I'm not weak', the word 'WEAK' itself subconsciously creates an image of WEAKNESS, 'LATE' creates an image of being 'TARDY' always, 'DEBT' creates and image of being 'POOR', and 'SUFFERING' creates an image of being 'SICK', 'DESPERATE', and 'HOPELESS'.


Replace it with:

  • I'm healthy, active, and strong
  • I'm always early
  • I'm wealthy and abundant
  • I'm am well, contented, blessed, and happy
4. K.I.S.S - Keep it Short and Specific


Keeping it short and specific will make you remember your affirmations easily. It gives immediate power to your goals and imprints easily to your subconscious mind. Long and wordy affirmations clutters your thoughts and in the end you lose focus in your struggle to remember what you want to say.

This entry was posted on Nov 21, 2007 at 7:33 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 your thoughts

Post a Comment