Affirmations  

Posted by enchantrezz in


Ideally, affirmations should be as short as possible, clear and concise. It is easier for the subconscious mind to assimilate and be influenced by short affirmations.

In order for affirmations to work, it should be highly charged with emotions. It makes you emotionally connected to your goals and in turn reach deeply to the limitless power of your subconscious mind. The easiest way to charge your emotions positively, is to feel happy. Think of the happiest times of your life, observe that your mood shifts and you feel good, then you can say your affirmations highly charged with happy feelings.

Affirmations strengthen the process of your visualization. The positive statements creates a whole new world of images of what you truly desire in your life.

Exercise control of your life with these affirmations:




Affirmations for attracting PROSPERITY

  • Money flows to me easily and effortlessly
  • I manage my finances very effectively
  • I always welcome new sources of income
  • I live in a rich and loving universe
  • I am a money magnet
  • I move forward and abundance is now in my hands
  • I now receive bountiful supply
Affirmations for attracting LOVE
  • I am filled and surrounded by love
  • I have good relations with my husband/wife
  • I radiate love and happiness
  • I always look for the good in everyone I met
  • Love is filling my life now
  • With every inhalation I am filling myself with happiness
Affirmations for attracting GOOD HEALTH
  • I am well, radiant and full of energy
  • I always feel good and vibrant
  • I am healthy in mind, body and spirit
  • The healing energy of God is filling me now
  • I always enjoy a good night's rest
  • God's healing light now fills every minute cell of my body
  • God's love and light heals me now
  • I give thanks for my radiant health
The mind readily accepts your statements as an absolute fact, it never questions. Repeat affirmations with feelings and begin creating changes in your life.

This entry was posted on Nov 15, 2007 at 9:13 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 your thoughts

Post a Comment