The Enigma  

Posted by enchantrezz


When I was younger I have always wondered how the mind works. It was a mystery to me knowing billions of people in the world have different thoughts and dreams. Why is my mind in constant chatter, why do I hear my thoughts, do people dream vividly in color like me, and why do I always see random pictures in my mind?


Through the years my curiosity expanded from varied questions about thoughts, character, imagination, dreams, to actions, time, experiences, emotions, soul, the spirit, and God. My thoughts rested on the mystery of The Bermuda Triangle, time travel, the Stone henge, extinction of dinosaurs, discovery of the ancient scrolls, the mystery behind the advance culture of the ancients in Egypt, Mexico, Peru and so much more.

Scientific articles, and science books seemed a bunch of garbled alien language that I can't grasp. This turned into a form of quiet desperation. It grew deeper and my need to quench this nagging thirst for knowledge was beyond me.

More than a decade ago, a book by James Redfield 'The Celestine's Prophecy' readily peaked my ever wondering mind. I thought it was just about ancient manuscripts and some kind of insight book, but reading through every page of that book was a rebirth for me. It became my spiritual journey connecting me to the spirits of the ancients, and towards the discovery of my inner-self.

Finally, my inner journey has begun.


This entry was posted on Oct 13, 2007 at 10:50 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 your thoughts

Post a Comment